"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Friday, July 11, 2014

Pampered Chef Party

The Pampered Chef

I'm having a Pampered Chef party and I want to invite you!  I wish you all lived close to me and could come and join me, but since ya'll don't, ya'll can attend virtually!

My favorite thing from Pampered Chef is my chopper, which I use all the time!
I use it when I make my Dill Pickle Cupcakes here.
You can see it here with my spaghetti sauce recipe also, here.
I also love my pizza stone, I use it all of the time!  You can see it here.  That is the bar pan, I also have the pizza stone and use both a lot!
Then my third favorite thing is my scoop, you can see that in this post about some of my favorite baking tools, here.  I am going to order the other two sizes this time, my ice scream scoop is pretty bad!

Free specialty cutting tool with $60 purchase!
Be sure to check out the online catalog and if you would like to order anything, you can from this link.

http://new.pamperedchef.com/pws/amymbrown/guest-landing/8876480674971

You have until July 31 to order.  If you want to come to the physical party, it is July 26, just let me know.

I have had several friends comment on my blog, but they are no reply bloggers.  I answer every comment made on my blog - unless you are a no-reply blogger, so if you have not heard back from me, that is why!

I hope you can join my party!

Missy

1 comment:

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

How does this work with ordering and getting the product shipped? I've never attended one where I was not there.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8