"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Monday, March 2, 2015

More Pinwheels!



I've been making more pinwheels!  Yellow is one of my favorite colors!  I had bought this ladybug material to make an apron for my sister a couple of years ago and this is what is left over. 
  The yellow below was also bought for the apron, but I did not use it because I felt it was too childish, however it is perfect for my bug themed picnic quilt!
 I got the last of my basket quilts for SewSweet Bee 2014!  I love it!


We had another snow day today.  My cats are not normally allowed outside, but Oreo loves the snow!  I'm not sure how to make the video not sideways.  LOL

I think pinwheels is such a fun quilt block!

Missy

3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Cute blocks. I like your yellow fabrics.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I love pinwheels. I designed a whole quilt around them, a few years ago.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Love the dots with the pinwheels! And your basket block is lovely.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8