"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Monday, August 31, 2015

An Invitation!


I want to invite you to a new T.O.G.A.(Treadle-on Gathering Academy)!  It is in Mena, AR on Oct. 1-4.  TOGA's are a lot of fun, if you love treadle or hand crank sewing machines, you want to come! If you just want to learn more about them or maybe even buy one, this is the place to go.   I live in MO about 4 1/2 hours from there and cannot wait to go!  Did I mention it is free?  There will be a raffle to help raise money to pay for the rental of the building.  If you are interested in going, Just look up Arkansas Treadlers on Yahoo groups.  You can sign up to come in the data bases.  It is so much fun, I hope you can come!  If you look in my sidebar on the left, I have a category for TOGA, check out what the North East TX TOGA is like.  
ArkansasTreadlers@yahoogroups.com


Let me know if you have questions!
Missy

5 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Yikes, Arkansas! I took a charter bus from Buffalo, NY to Paducah in April and it almost killed me. I would love to go to this, but I will just have to wait for a report and photos from you.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I love to see people's posts from the TOGA get togethers. I am sure you will take lots of lovely pictures.

kate steeper said...

Wish I could , but the UK is a bit of a hike

donna said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Wow to have all thoughs vintage machine in one room how cool is that?
Hugs
donna

Missy Shay said...

did I fix it?

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8