"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Friday, November 4, 2016

Feline Friday and Finishes (almost)

 I stayed up late last night finishing this part of the top of my quilt.  It was dark last night, so the picture did not turn out great.  I am going to be auditioning borders today.  I was just super happy that the sashing mostly lined up!
 Don't you hate when you have puckers and have to unpick?  I think it takes longer to unpick then it does to sew!
Cupcake
 Of course, my cats had to help me audition and sew together my blocks!
Oreo being cute.

Oreo and Custard holding paws.

Tiger sleeping on my Industrial machine.
You can sew anything on industrials, heavy duty items as well as clothes and quilting.
I am going to put an inch border of the brown around the inner border, then put another border four to six inches wide.  My choices are between this apron fabric or a cupcake fabric that is similar at the LQS, I'll go look at it today and decide.
I am linking up to Feline Friday at Sarah Did IT!
Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Fort Worth Fabric Studios

Be sure to check out these linky parties!
Missy

5 comments:

Grandma said...

Great quilt, need to do it

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your quilt turned out very cute.

Sarah said...

Your top looks fantastic and I think it's quite adorable that your cats (with food names!!!) are all over it. LOL! Tiger is you old man. right?

Linda Swanekamp said...

What a unique quilt! My daughter, the cake decorator/chemistry professor, would just love it.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

This quilt is darling!!! Great job!

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8