"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Monday, January 2, 2017

Fraying at the Edge by Cindy Woodsmall

I read Fraying at the Edge  before Christmas.  I loved this book.  Cindy Woodsmall does a great job weaving the story lines of her characters.  This was the second book in the series, even though I have never read the first book, I was still able to follow along.  I want to go back and read the first and third books!

The book is about two babies, one Amish and one of the "Englisch", who were switched at birth.  The book talks about the trials and emotions that these two girls went through after being "switched" back at twenty years of age.  I don't want to tell too much because I might give it away!

You can get more information here.

This book was given to me by Booklook Bloggers, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Missy

2 comments:

QuiltShopGal said...

Sounds like a sweet read. I always love your book reviews for fiction. I'll add this to my list of reading for 2017. Thank you.

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal.com

Sarah said...

Yikes that would be a hard switch to make after 20 years in each lifestyle - they're just so different. I just ordered the audiobook from my libray and it will qualify towards my 2017 reading challenge too: a recommended book.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8