"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Book Review "Shine Like the Dawn"

I just read a great book, Shine Like the Dawn by Carrie Turansky.  It is was very well written, in fact, I finished it in less than a week.   Carrie is a new author to me.  I really liked her book and will read more.  She did a good job of coming up with a new plot for this book.  It is a Christian, historical romance.

Shine Like the Dawn is about a young girl who loses her family in a boating accident.  Years later she finds evidence that the accident might not have been an "accident" after all.  She needs to learn to trust God and let him take her bitterness away.  She needs to decide if her old friend can be trusted, even if facts start pointing to someone in his family being responsible.

I don't want to spoil the book for you because I know you want to read the book!

I highly recommend reading this book.  You can find more information about the book here.
You can find more information about Carrie Turansky here.

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

Have you read any of her other books?  I really enjoyed them!
Missy

No comments:

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8