"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Friday, February 3, 2017

Feline Friday

I finally got my new planner!  I got it at Mardel's and I love it.  It has monthly planners, weekly planners and runs from Sept. 2016 - Feb. 2018, which is good since I always wait until they go half price before buying a new one.

 It has a monthly devotions, scriptures, prayers requests, to do lists, and a whole lot more.

The best part is that it is pink, such a fun color!
This morning, I was siting in bed and doing my devotions and then reading.  The cats joined me, trying to stay warm.
Oreo, Pippi, Custard

Custard

Oreo

Cupcake
Do you have a favorite planner that you like?

Missy

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That looks like a fantastic planner (well, if you like pink. LOL!). I'm afraid I don't use a planner. I use my smart phone calendar and list features as well as good old fashioned note pads or stickies - what ever is at hand. I love being able to cross stuff off my honey do list and starting a new list at any time. Love the pile-o-cats photo. They all certainly love your quilts!

QuiltShopGal said...

I plan on getting a planner, but keep forgetting. I think if they had cat pictures I'd get one. :)

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal.com

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I miss Mardel's. There aren't any near here. At least we have Hobby Lobby.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh the kitties are too cute! and Yay for the new planner!

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8