"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Pincushions

My Sister Made Me Do It is having a Pinnie parade!  It started two weeks ago, but I have been super sick and this is the first time I have been able to get my blog post written. 
I am going to share one of my cutest pincushions.  I love this little one I made from a kitty cat planter.

This next pincushion is the first one I made.  I think that it is one of my ugliest pin cushions, and I was so proud of it when I made it.  LOL  I made it our of a tuna can and scraps.
Be sure to check out the linky party!

Missy

I am having a fundraiser through Pampered Chef to raise money for the hurricane victims.  30% off the proceeds will be donated to Feeding America who provides food and water for the victims.  The fundraiser is going through September 18, Monday.  If you would like to help out, you can place your order at this link:   https://pamperedchef.com/go/PrayforTX2017


2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Your little kitty is really cute! I wouldn't have thought of making a pinnie out of a planter - very clever. Enjoyed my visit!

Little Penpen said...

The kitty is so cute. I'd be afraid I would break it trying to use it. I would stick with the tuna can one; probably your favorite anyway! I have a couple of pin cushions, my favorite being a hat shaped one, that is a lid from a round box.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8